So after spending the morning and half the afternoon tidying my craft room I decided to get myself sorted and make something, after all it was thundering and throwing down with rain!
It took about an hour to decide what I wanted to do so after labelling the edges of my distress ink lads so I can see the colour at a glance I decided on a bit of stamping.
I got out my favourite bag of stamps, all from the very lovely Stamping Bella and spent a while picking the colours. I wanted to go vintage in colours but decided to add some colour into it and thought I’d mix it up with a bit of lilac in there too.
First I stamped my design onto supersmooth card using walnut stain distress ink, then I coloured it with cinammon and caramel promarkers, I let them dry before using a Tim Holtz floret mask with walnut stain and vintage photo distress inks and then went coloured in the stamp twice again with lilac promarker to highlight with a touch of colour. After this I added dusty concord distress ink around the edges and over the stamped image and starry night Stickles in the corners.
To make the card up I used some craft metal with a Tim holtz embossing folder and cut two tattered lace Elegant Flourishes before creating the matting and layering with some off cuts of card stock from Die Cuts With A View. I finished with some more Stickles for a bit of sparkle!
Here’s the finished card – hope you like it, I’m pleased with the result 🙂